Friday, April 15, 2005

Feel free to ignore this.

I'm not really posting twice in one day. I just had to share something real quick. Give me one second of your time and then feel free to get back to your life, which is much more exciting than mine I'm sure, I mean, I'm sitting here typing about a goofy thought that ocurred, and this is probably going to be one of the high points of my day. So anyway, let's get this over with. I was just reading over my last post, checking for typos, semblance to coherency, possible applicability to the furtherence of the understanding of the meaning of life and whatnot, and I thought to myself, "How pithy am I now, bitch?" And that made me laugh. That's all. It's not even my sentiment really. The pithy thing I stole from Bill-o-Reilly, a rather stolid Irish boy with a superiority complex, and the ending of the sentence in "bitch" thing I stole from Dave Chapelle, a sassy young black man with a penchant for the chronic, as well as a propensity for appending sentences with bitch. Also, I may have borrowed "sassy" from a friend of mine, one Miss Parker. So if practically none of the above content is directly attributable to me, why did I feel inclined to post it? Now that is a truly good question...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's been added to the quote book.

Anonymous said...

Your mother's been added to the quote book.