Wednesday, April 20, 2005

All-time Great Decisions I've Made vol. 1

Last night, while faced with the impending deadline of an essay for my PSY 200 class, I made a wonderful decision. Instead of researching the material, maybe making an outline, or heaven forbid, actually starting the writing process itself, I accepted an invitation from my wife to hang out on our back porch and drink beer all night. Fast forward to this morning and in addition to having a slight hangover, I have accomplished absolutely nothing in regards to my homework assignment, which btw, is due in 8 hours. Meanwhile I have a full day at work ahead of me, and later I'll have to pick my son up from advanced band practice, leaving me maybe an hour and a half of free time to work on my essay. Oh well, at least instead of working on it right now I am composing this blog entry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah cum tara hinney, Newcassel. Ah just foond yor blog. Ah leek yor site it's class. Yee gan dee owt yee put yor mind tuh. Yee seem leek a canny lad. Canny luck writin essays. Yee shud cum an' visit wor in Newcassel sum time once yor essays are complete. If yee nee't sum translation, visit the link ah included.

Anonymous said...

My five year old just wrote a paper on hurricanes, maybe you could flesh it out a little. Here it is:

Huracains
did you know that is dangres? it hurts pepple. Wath-out! Hope you stay alive.
kevin5

Now, I know he didn't site his research. He also didn't spell check, but he just turned five so give him a break. I still think that it could work for you. :)

Michael W. Moore Jr said...

Damn. That's good stuff. Mind if I borrow that for my next assignment? BTW, your son might not need to cite if he's a subject matter expert...

Michael W. Moore Jr said...

I mean... Blimey. that's Robin Hood stuff. Chinese Blind if I borra that for me next assignment? btw, your Currant Ban might not need ter cite if 'e's a subject matter expert...