Friday, March 11, 2005

This almost seems like a real entry

What is this desire in people to journal-ize their lives? Does it stem from loneliness? A desire to be remembered? Maybe there are just too many hours in the day, and writing out the occurences of the more eventful hours serves as a good way to waste the otherwise uneventful ones. Regardless, today's entry will be almost bloglike. I'll even put a link in. Granted it's a link to my personal website, but a link's a link, and you're lucky to be getting one at all. I've recently returned to school. As I will be forced to write while in class, I thought it might be worthwhile to have a place to post my scholarly musings, so I've come up with this place. If you ever find anything worthwhile there, don't blame me. It's probably just the inevitability that the more you write, the more of a chance there is that something you write will actually turn out meaningfully. Pure coincidence I assure you. Just ask Shakespeare and his monkeys. Now there's a man with a lot of damn monkeys.

3 comments:

Michael W. Moore Jr said...

Posting a comment on my own blog entry. How pathetic is that? I just wanted to mention how pleased I am with myself for getting through an entire entry where nobody peed on themself.

Anonymous said...

no one will find me here. I am a hidden post; hiding from all to see. mwah ahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I found this post, so it's not all that hidden.