Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Times They Are A Changin'

It's been a really long time since I've posted anything here, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's been nearly equally as long since you've read anything here. I'm kind of going out on a limb assuming anyone will ever read this post. But in case you are here, and not merely a figment of my overactive imagination, you should head on over to my new photo blog that is up and running as of today. I don't know how often I'll update it... I'm not all that reliable when it comes to stuff like that... but I can guarantee if you visit there will be at least one relatively cute picture of my son awaiting your arrival. Because I've already posted that. You can get there either by clicking on the link in the title of this post, or by navigating to my profile, where I'm pretty sure there is also a link. That's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: