Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Return of the semi-regularly rambling guy

No news is good news, so a couple of months ago when I stopped posting my insignificant thoughts on my life, possibly your life, or even other people's lives, and just life in general, on this, arguably the most pathetic attempt at a blog ever, I naturally thought that I would be universally lavished with praises. Unfortunately, such was not the case. I think one person might even have complained.

Maintaining my long-standing policy of trying to please all the people all the time, I am officially announcing today that I will return to posting on this bit of cyberspace soon. Be on the lookout for my first new post, which will be a thing of beauty and joy and might also involve happy bunnies. This is not that post, btw, in case you thought it might be. This is merely a warning announcement to get your attention and make you check back later. It's what we in "the biz" call a tease.

I also might have information about how common household cleaners could pose a dangerous health threat. So now you just HAVE to check back. Tah-tah for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a challenge for you... find the original happy bunnies lyrics

Michael W. Moore Jr said...

I know I have them somewhere... I even drew out the storyboards for the made for TV movie version of the happy bunnies...

Anonymous said...

your mom was in a made for skinamax movie once.

the sage has spoken